The West Awaits
Into the West, today were heading for Bunratty Castle and folk park and the spectacular west coast of Ireland to visit the world famous cliffs of Moher.
We’ll break up the journey with our first stop at Bunratty Castle and Folkpark, Bunratty castle is the most complete and authentic medieval fortress in Ireland. Built in 1425 it was restored in 1954 to its former medieval splendor and now contains mainly 15th and 16th century furnishings, tapestries, and works of art, which capture the mood of those times. Within the grounds of Bunratty Castle is Bunratty Folk Park where 19th century life is vividly recreated. Set on 26 acres, the impressive park features over 30 buildings in a ‘living’ village and rural setting. The famous Durty Nelly’s Pub and The Blarney Woolen Mills shop is next door, we can enjoy light refreshments and a have look around the shop before heading on to the Cliffs of Moher.
The Cliffs of Moher are one of Ireland’s top Visitor attractions and are a designated UNESCO Geo Park. The Cliffs are 214m high at the highest point and range for 8 kilometers over the Atlantic Ocean on the western seaboard of County Clare. O’Brien’s Tower stands proudly on a headland of the majestic Cliffs. From the Cliffs one can see the Aran Islands, Galway Bay, as well as The Twelve Pins, the Maum Turk Mountains in Connemara and Loop Head to the South. There are long walks along the cliffs ideal for stretching the legs and panoranic views out over the Atlantic ocean.
- The cost of the Lisheen Castle tour is EUR 1,895.00 per person
- The rate includes the rental of the castle for the week and utilities are included.
- There are 6 double en-suite rooms available.
- There are 2 single rooms available.
- There is 1 twin en-suite room available (two single beds).
- Tour is subject to a minimum of 12 persons.
- Luxury group coach transfer to and from Dublin or Shannon Airport.
- 1 weeks rental of Lisheen Castle, County Tipperary, Ireland including all utilities.
- 6 Full Irish Cooked Breakfasts served in the traditional style kitchen.
- 6 traditional evening meals consisting of 4 courses including wine served in the formal dining room.
- 1 Evening dinner meal in the renowned Chez Hans restaurant consisting of 3 courses (excludes wine and drinks).
- Day excursion to Holycross, Cashel & Cahir (All entrance charges included).
- Night excursion to traditional Irish music session.
- Day excursion to Silvermines, Bunratty Castle & Folk Park, Cliffs of Moher (All entrance charges included)
- Day excursion to Kilkenny Castle, Kilkenny design center, Brú Ború (All entrance charges included)
- Day excursion to Waterford Crystal and Dunmore East Fishing Village (All entrance charges included)
- Day excursion to The Vee Gap, Ardmore, Cobh County Cork (All entrance charges included)
- Day excursion to Dublin, Guinness Brewery, Trinity College & The book of Kells (All entrance charges included)
- All guests availing of the tour must arrive and depart from the same airport at the same time for collection and departure or make alternative arrangements for transfer to and from airport
- 25% non refundable group deposit payment required at time of booking
- Outstanding 75% group payment payable 60 days prior to arrival
- Cancellation fee 59-0 days prior to arrival is 50% of total.
- We would always advise guests to take our travel insurance in the unlikely event that they cannot travel.
- A guest is liable for the cost of any damage repairs to the property that he or she has incurred during the duration of his or her stay.
- Lisheen castle does not accept responsibility for the loss or theft of any personal belongings during the duration of your stay.
- Smoking is not permitted in any of the rooms in the castle and is subject to a €200.00 fine per room.
- Utilities such as electricity, heating oil, gas and wi-fi are all included, telephone calls are not included.
To make a booking or just to make a query please get in touch.