Today we will go to Ireland’s capital city Dublin (Irish: Baile Átha Cliath, meaning “town of the hurdled ford”) and our first port of call will be the famous Guinness Brewery or, as we like to call it ‘The home of the black stuff’. The Guinness Storehouse is the number one visitor attraction in Dublin and a “must see” visit on any tour of Dublin. It is located in the heart of the Guinness brewery at St. James’s Gate. Housed in an old fermentation plant, this seven- storey visitor experience tells the history of the making of this world famous beer. It is a dramatic story that begins over 250 years ago and ends in Gravity Bar where visitors receive a complimentary pint of Guinness while relaxing and enjoying spectacular views over Dublin.
From Guinness we’ll go right into the heart of the city and visit the world famous Trinity College Dublin. Trinity College Dublin is the oldest university in Ireland, founded in 1592 by Queen Elizabeth I and is famous for its graduates such as Swift, Goldsmith, Wilde and Beckett. Visitor facilities include the Treasury, which houses the world famous Book of Kells and the Long Room, the largest single-chamber library in the world containing 200,000 of the library’s oldest books. Trinity is located right in the heart of city at the bottom of Dublin’s Grafton Street, Ireland’s most famous pedestrian shopping street.
- The cost of the Lisheen Castle tour is EUR 1,895.00 per person
- The rate includes the rental of the castle for the week and utilities are included.
- There are 6 double en-suite rooms available.
- There are 2 single rooms available.
- There is 1 twin en-suite room available (two single beds).
- Tour is subject to a minimum of 12 persons.
- Luxury group coach transfer to and from Dublin or Shannon Airport.
- 1 weeks rental of Lisheen Castle, County Tipperary, Ireland including all utilities.
- 6 Full Irish Cooked Breakfasts served in the traditional style kitchen.
- 6 traditional evening meals consisting of 4 courses including wine served in the formal dining room.
- 1 Evening dinner meal in the renowned Chez Hans restaurant consisting of 3 courses (excludes wine and drinks).
- Day excursion to Holycross, Cashel & Cahir (All entrance charges included).
- Night excursion to traditional Irish music session.
- Day excursion to Silvermines, Bunratty Castle & Folk Park, Cliffs of Moher (All entrance charges included)
- Day excursion to Kilkenny Castle, Kilkenny design center, Brú Ború (All entrance charges included)
- Day excursion to Waterford Crystal and Dunmore East Fishing Village (All entrance charges included)
- Day excursion to The Vee Gap, Ardmore, Cobh County Cork (All entrance charges included)
- Day excursion to Dublin, Guinness Brewery, Trinity College & The book of Kells (All entrance charges included)
- All guests availing of the tour must arrive and depart from the same airport at the same time for collection and departure or make alternative arrangements for transfer to and from airport
- 25% non refundable group deposit payment required at time of booking
- Outstanding 75% group payment payable 60 days prior to arrival
- Cancellation fee 59-0 days prior to arrival is 50% of total.
- We would always advise guests to take our travel insurance in the unlikely event that they cannot travel.
- A guest is liable for the cost of any damage repairs to the property that he or she has incurred during the duration of his or her stay.
- Lisheen castle does not accept responsibility for the loss or theft of any personal belongings during the duration of your stay.
- Smoking is not permitted in any of the rooms in the castle and is subject to a €200.00 fine per room.
- Utilities such as electricity, heating oil, gas and wi-fi are all included, telephone calls are not included.
To make a booking or just to make a query please get in touch.