A Luxury Self Catering Vacation
Lisheen Castle is a family owned, lovingly restored Irish castle that offers luxury self catering vacation rental for groups of up to 16 guests.
The castle is ideally located centrally in Ireland making it the perfect base for taking day trips to many of the magnificent visitor attractions of Ireland.
Today the castle is available for luxury weekly rentals to groups on a self catering basis.
Most of our guests are from the states and the resounding feedback is that the castle feels like home to them for the week with all the modern conveniences and they simply wish they didn’t have to leave.
Click on the sections below to get a sense of Lisheen Castle.
The castle is located centrally in Ireland making it an ideal location to rent cars and do day trips from, which is what a lot of of our rental guests like to do.
Please read our suggestions for places to visit.
Vacation rental of the castle or self-catering rates are based on up to 14 persons (including children) sharing with an additional proportional charge per person thereafter subject to a maximum capacity of 16 persons.
- Months: Jan – Dec
- Price: EUR 9,800 (per week)
- The weekly rate covers up to 14 persons including children
- The castle can accommodate a maximum of 16 persons
- There is an additional charge of €700 per person for numbers in excess of 14 persons
- €2,195.00 for the tour package per person
Call us on +353(0) 87 9092618 to enquire about booking your castle accommodation in Ireland
Vacation Rental Terms & Conditions
- Lisheen Castle rental in Ireland is available in weekly increments from Saturday to Saturday.
- If a period of time is required outside those dates please do not hesitate to contact us by phone/fax/or Email, and we will try our very best to accommodate you.
- We can accept any length of time for castle rental within a given weekly increment but it should be understood that the full weekly rate will be payable whether the period is for 1,2,3,4,5, or 6 days in the high season.
- Included: National telephone calls and internet usage. Wi-Fi is available in all rooms at the castle and a PC and printer are provided for your convenience.
- Washing Facilities: We have a washing machine and drying machine at the castle available for guest use supplied with soap and softener.
- Extras: Utilities including Electricity and heating oil are metered and charged according to your usage at the current supply rate (a premium rate is not charged) The usual total for a week is about €250.00.
- Saturday Changeover: Guests are requested to arrive at or after 3:30 hours on the Saturday, and leave before 10:00 hours on the Saturday of departure. It is essential that these times be adhered to in order that the castle is cleaned thoroughly. We do not like any form of regimentation but in this case we have to request for all our guests cooperation so that the cleaning does not cause problems for guests either arriving or departing.
- Bookings: By phone, e-mail.
- Covid-19: On a temporary basis all booking deposits will be €500 for 2021, the remaining balance will be payable during the previous week prior to arrival, because of this uncertain time there will be no cancellation fee if you cannot take up your booking due to any eventuality linked to Covid-19, this will temporarily supersede our usual booking terms listed below.
- Deposits: 50% of the total booking with your reservation, the balance is due 6 weeks before arrival.
Payment: By Visa, Mastercard, American Express or wire transfer lodgement into the Lisheen Castle account.
- Cancellations: All payments should be protected by your travel insurance. We will refund in full if we can fill the available space but we cannot consider repayment of deposits inside the 6-week term of a full payment being due. Make sure to fully insure against this eventuality.
- Animals: Guests are not permitted to bring any type of pet or animal onto the property.
- Security deposit: EUR 1,000. This is payable by cash or credit card on arrival and will be returned seven days after your departure, once we have been satisfied that no damage or breakage has occurred to warrant recompense.
- Smoking is not permitted in any of the rooms in the castle and is subject to a €200.00 fine per room.